Hilde M van Keulen
Affiliation: TNO Quality of Life
Country: The Netherlands
- I Move: systematic development of a web-based computer tailored physical activity intervention, based on motivational interviewing and self-determination theoryStijn A H Friederichs
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Open University of the Netherlands, P, O, Box 2960, Heerlen, DL 6401, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 14:212. 2014..This intervention is based on the theoretical insights and practical applications of self-determination theory and motivational interviewing...
- [Reasons for having oneself vaccinated against HPV: implications for the future provision of information]Hilde M van Keulen
TNO, Afd Life Style, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 157:A5523. 2013..To examine which factors determined the participation in HPV vaccination programme in 2009 and 2010...
- Determinants of HPV vaccination intentions among Dutch girls and their mothers: a cross-sectional studyHilde M van Keulen
TNO Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research, Expertise Center Life Style, PO Box 2215, Leiden, 2301 CE, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 13:111. 2013....
- Cost-effectiveness of tailored print communication, telephone motivational interviewing, and a combination of the two: results of an economic evaluation alongside the Vitalum randomized controlled trialHilde M van Keulen
School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, Department of Health Promotion, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 7:64. 2010....
- Tailored print communication and telephone motivational interviewing are equally successful in improving multiple lifestyle behaviors in a randomized controlled trialHilde M van Keulen
Department of Health Promotion, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Ann Behav Med 41:104-18. 2011..Computer tailoring and motivational interviewing show promise in promoting lifestyle change, despite few head-to-head comparative studies...
- Single-item and multiple-item measures of adherence to public health behavior guidelines were incongruentHilde M van Keulen
Department of Health Promotion, School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, Maastricht University, P O Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Clin Epidemiol 63:75-84. 2010..We examined adherence rates to single and combinations of Dutch public health guidelines for these behaviors by comparing and combining two self-report measurements...
- Vitalum study design: RCT evaluating the efficacy of tailored print communication and telephone motivational interviewing on multiple health behaviorsHilde M van Keulen
Department of Health Education and Health Promotion, School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, Maastricht University, P O Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 8:216. 2008..The Vitalum project aims to compare the efficacy of these techniques in improving the health behaviors of adults aged 45-70. This paper describes the design of the Vitalum study...
- Socio-demographic, medical and social-cognitive correlates of physical activity behavior among older adults (45-70 years): a cross-sectional studyIlse Mesters
School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, Department of Epidemiology, Maastricht University, PO Box 616, Maastricht 6200 MD, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 14:647. 2014..Present study aimed to identify socio-demographic, medical and social-cognitive correlates of physical activity among Dutch older individuals...