Monique A J Rennen
Affiliation: TNO Chemistry
Country: The Netherlands
- Oral-to-inhalation route extrapolation in occupational health risk assessment: a critical assessmentMonique A J Rennen
Department of Toxicological Risk Assessment, TNO Chemistry, P O Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 39:5-11. 2004..Especially, in cases where chemical exposure by inhalation or skin contact cannot be excluded route-specific toxicity studies should be considered to prevent from inadequate estimates of human health risks...
- Inhaled formaldehyde: evaluation of sensory irritation in relation to carcinogenicityJosje H E Arts
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, P O Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 44:144-60. 2006..In addition, a Benchmark dose (BMD) analysis of sensory irritation was used to estimate response incidences at different formaldehyde concentrations...
- Application of the threshold of toxicological concern (TTC) concept to the safety assessment of chemically complex food matricesMonique A J Rennen
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, The Netherlands, Utrechtseweg 48, PO Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Food Chem Toxicol 49:933-40. 2011..This paper describes the criteria and development of the framework proposing a stepwise approach for the application of TTC in safety assessment of CCFM and future developments required...
- Prediction of local irritant effects after repeated dermal and respiratory exposure to chemicalsMonique A J Rennen
Department of Toxicological Risk Assessment, TNO Chemistry, P O Box 360, NL 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 36:253-61. 2002..We conclude that the presumed reliability of route-to-route extrapolation in the absence of route-specific toxicity data can be questioned...
- Within-animal variation as an indication of the minimal magnitude of the critical effect size for continuous toxicological parameters applicable in the benchmark dose approachSusan Dekkers
Food and Chemical Risk Analysis, TNO Quality of Life, P O Box 360, Utrechtseweg 48, Zeist, 3700 AJ, The Netherlands
Risk Anal 26:867-80. 2006..6% and 34% for different clinical chemistry and hematological parameters in 90-day rat studies. This indicates that different (minimal) CES values may be applicable for different parameters...