E T Hille
Affiliation: TNO Prevention and Health
Country: The Netherlands
- Catch-up growth up to ten years of age in children born very preterm or with very low birth weightNoël B B Knops
Department of Paediatrics, Leiden University Medical Center, J6S, PO Box 2600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Pediatr 5:26. 2005..Most studies report stunting in children born very preterm and/or small for gestational age. In this article we study the growth pattern of these children and aim to identify factors associated with postnatal catch-up growth...
- Behavioural problems in children who weigh 1000 g or less at birth in four countriesE T Hille
TNO Prevention and Health, Child Health Division, PO Box 2215, 2301 CE, Leiden, Netherlands
Lancet 357:1641-3. 2001..Our aim was to compare behavioural problems in ELBW children of similar ages from four countries...
- Is attrition bias a problem in neonatal follow-up?E T M Hille
The Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research, Quality of Life, PO Box 2215, 2301 CE Leiden, The Netherlands
Early Hum Dev 81:901-8. 2005..To assess whether attrition rate influences outcome in the follow-up of very preterm infants...
- Nonresponse bias in a follow-up study of 19-year-old adolescents born as preterm infantsE T M Hille
TNO Quality of Life, Leiden, The Netherlands
Pediatrics 116:e662-6. 2005....
- Risk of developing pancreatic cancer in families with familial atypical multiple mole melanoma associated with a specific 19 deletion of p16 (p16-Leiden)H F Vasen
The Netherlands Foundation for the Detection of Hereditary Tumours, Leiden, The Netherlands
Int J Cancer 87:809-11. 2000..p16 mutation carriers have a considerable risk of developing pancreatic cancer. Further studies should evaluate the value of surveillance of the pancreas in these high-risk families...
- Implementation of a nation-wide automated auditory brainstem response hearing screening programme in neonatal intensive care unitsH L M van Straaten
Department of Neonatology, Isala Clinics, Location Sophia, Zwolle, The Netherlands
Acta Paediatr 92:332-8. 2003....
- Bilateral hearing impairment in Dutch neonatal intensive care unit infants with unilateral failure on hearing screeningE T M Hille
Pediatrics 113:1467-8. 2004
- Preterm birth and later insulin resistance: effects of birth weight and postnatal growth in a population based longitudinal study from birth into adult lifeM J J Finken
Department of Pediatrics, Leiden University Medical Center, P O Box 9600, 2300, RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Diabetologia 49:478-85. 2006....
- Social lifestyle, risk-taking behavior, and psychopathology in young adults born very preterm or with a very low birthweightElysee T M Hille
Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Pediatr 152:793-800, 800.e1-4. 2008..To assess social lifestyle, risk-taking behavior, and psychopathology in young adults born very preterm or with a very low birthweight...