Peter J M Hendriksen
Affiliation: TNO Quality of Life
Country: The Netherlands
- Transcriptomics analysis of interactive effects of benzene, trichloroethylene and methyl mercury within binary and ternary mixtures on the liver and kidney following subchronic exposure in the ratPeter J M Hendriksen
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, The Netherlands
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 225:171-88. 2007..These results emphasize the benefit of applying toxicogenomics in mixture interaction studies, which yields biomarkers for joint toxicity and eventually can result in an interaction model for most known toxicants...
- Transcriptome and proteome profiling of colon mucosa from quercetin fed F344 rats point to tumor preventive mechanisms, increased mitochondrial fatty acid degradation and decreased glycolysisAshwin A Dihal
TNO Quality of Life, Business Unit Biosciences, Postpunt 8, Zeist, The Netherlands
Proteomics 8:45-61. 2008..These tumor-protective mechanisms were associated with a shift in energy production pathways, pointing at decreased cytoplasmic glycolysis and toward increased mitochondrial FA degradation...
- Gene expression profiling of the human prostate zonesLeonie van der Heul-Nieuwenhuijsen
Department of Urology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BJU Int 98:886-97. 2006....
- Text-derived concept profiles support assessment of DNA microarray data for acute myeloid leukemia and for androgen receptor stimulationRob Jelier
Department of Medical Informatics, Erasmus MC University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Bioinformatics 8:14. 2007..We assign a weight to each concept in the profile based on a likelihood ratio measure. Gene concept profiles can then be clustered to find related genes and other concepts...
- Genomic analysis suggests higher susceptibility of children to air pollutionDanitsja M Van Leeuwen
Department of Health Risk Analysis and Toxicology, Maastricht University, PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
Carcinogenesis 29:977-83. 2008..The findings underline the necessity of implementing environmental health policy measures specifically for protecting children's health...