Wilbert H M Heijne
Affiliation: TNO Quality of Life
Country: The Netherlands
- Systems toxicology: applications of toxicogenomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics in toxicologyWilbert H M Heijne
DSM Food Specialties R and D, Delft, The Netherlands
Expert Rev Proteomics 2:767-80. 2005..Furthermore, the effects of exposure to mixtures could be studied in more detail. This review argues that in the (near) future, human health risk assessment will truly benefit from toxicogenomics (systems toxicology)...
- Molecular characterization of trimellitic anhydride-induced respiratory allergy in Brown Norway ratsC Frieke Kuper
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, The Netherlands
Toxicol Pathol 36:985-98. 2008..The authors conclude that parameters for lung remodeling can be a valuable tool in hazard identification of LMW respiratory allergens...
- Toxicogenomics of bromobenzene hepatotoxicity: a combined transcriptomics and proteomics approachWilbert H M Heijne
TNO Nutrition and Food Research, P O Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Biochem Pharmacol 65:857-75. 2003..A modest overlap in results from proteomics and transcriptomics was found. This work indicates that transcriptomics and proteomics technologies are complementary to each other and provide new possibilities in molecular toxicology...
- Bromobenzene-induced hepatotoxicity at the transcriptome levelWilbert H M Heijne
Department of Biomolecular Sciences, TNO Nutrition and Food Research, PO Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Toxicol Sci 79:411-22. 2004..g., CYP4A, metallothioneins), intraday variation in expression levels was found, regardless of the treatment. Selected cDNA microarray measurements were confirmed using the specific and sensitive branched DNA signal amplification assay...
- Profiles of metabolites and gene expression in rats with chemically induced hepatic necrosisWilbert H M Heijne
TNO Nutrition and Food Research, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Toxicol Pathol 33:425-33. 2005..A download option appears at the bottom of this abstract. In order to access the full article online, you must either have an individual subscription or a member subscription accessed through www.toxpath.org...
- The introduction of toxicogenomics; potential new markers of hepatotoxicityWilbert H M Heijne
TNO Nutrition and Food Research, Zeist, The Netherlands
Cancer Biomark 1:41-57. 2005