- Control banding approaches for nanomaterialsDerk H Brouwer
TNO Research Group Quality and Safety, PO Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Ann Occup Hyg 56:506-14. 2012..The value of the currently available CB tools for nanomaterials can be enhanced by transparently elucidating these differences for user consideration during the selection of a tool for a specific scenario of application...
- Harmonization of measurement strategies for exposure to manufactured nano-objects; report of a workshopDerk Brouwer
TNO, The Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research, Research Group Quality and Safety, PO Box 360, 3700 AJ, Zeist, Netherlands
Ann Occup Hyg 56:1-9. 2012..To make progress in the process of harmonization, it was concluded that achieving agreement among researchers on the preliminary recommendations of the workshop is urgent...
- Exposure to manufactured nanoparticles in different workplacesDerk Brouwer
TNO Quality of Life, Food and Chemical Safety Analysis, P O Box 360, Utrechtseweg, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Toxicology 269:120-7. 2010..It is recommended that future workplace exposure studies will be conducted according to a more harmonized approach for analyzing and reporting of the results...
- A structured observational method to assess dermal exposure to manufactured nanoparticles DREAM as an initial assessment toolBirgit Van Duuren-Stuurman
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, Netherlands
Int J Occup Environ Health 16:399-405. 2010..The survey showed it is both feasible and useful to assess the potential dermal exposure using shortened DREAM questionnaires...
- Quantitative self-assessment of exposure to solvents among shoe repair menSelma Hertsenberg
Business Unit Food and Chemical Risk Analysis, TNO Quality of Life, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Ann Occup Hyg 51:45-51. 2007..This new methodology can, if proven reliable, be seen as a cost-effective way of collecting exposure data...