Affiliation: TNO Nutrition and Food Research
Country: The Netherlands
- Large-scale human metabolomics studies: a strategy for data (pre-) processing and validationSabina Bijlsma
Business Unit Analytical Sciences and Business Unit Physiological Sciences, TNO Quality of Life, P O Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Anal Chem 78:567-74. 2006..Univariate plots of potential biomarkers were used to obtain insight in up- or downregulation. The strategy proposed proved to be applicable for dealing with large-scale human metabolomics studies...
- Fusion of mass spectrometry-based metabolomics dataAge K Smilde
TNO Quality of Life, P O Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Anal Chem 77:6729-36. 2005..Hence, they are also widely applicable to other types of X-omics data provided there is a proper pretreatment of the data. These issues are discussed using a real-life metabolomics data set from a microbial fermentation process...
- Time-dependent effect of in vivo inflammation on eicosanoid and endocannabinoid levels in plasma, liver, ileum and adipose tissue in C57BL/6 mice fed a fish-oil dietMichiel G J Balvers
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, PO Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
Int Immunopharmacol 13:204-14. 2012....
- Analyzing longitudinal microbial metabolomics dataCarina M Rubingh
TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, The Netherlands
J Proteome Res 8:4319-27. 2009..The approach described in this study is not limited to longitudinal microbial studies but can also be applied to other (biological) studies in which similar longitudinal data need to be analyzed...
- Metabolomics as a tool for target identification in strain improvement: the influence of phenotype definitionMachtelt Braaksma
TNO Quality of Life, PO Box 360, 3700 AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Microbiology 157:147-59. 2011..For the reduction of protease activity, mainly as-yet-unidentified compounds correlated...
- Characterization of anti-inflammatory compounds using transcriptomics, proteomics, and metabolomics in combination with multivariate data analysisKitty C M Verhoeckx
TNO Pharma, Utrechtseweg 48, PO Box 360, 3700AJ Zeist, The Netherlands
Int Immunopharmacol 4:1499-514. 2004..Furthermore we have identified specific mRNA, protein and lipid markers for the anti-inflammatory compounds investigated in this study...