E M Westerman
Affiliation: The Hague
Country: The Netherlands
- Effect of nebulized colistin sulphate and colistin sulphomethate on lung function in patients with cystic fibrosis: a pilot studyE M Westerman
Central Hospital Pharmacy The Hague, The Hague, The Netherlands
J Cyst Fibros 3:23-8. 2004..To investigate the side effects, a study was initiated to compare the tolerability of colistin sulphate to colistin sulphomethate per nebulization in CF-patients...
- Dry powder inhalation of colistin sulphomethate in healthy volunteers: A pilot studyE M Westerman
Apotheek Haagse Ziekenhuizen, The Hague, The Netherlands
Int J Pharm 335:41-5. 2007..Dry powder inhalation may be an attractive alternative. We investigated inhalation of colistin sulphomethate dry powder using a newly developed Twincer device in healthy volunteers...
- Dry powder inhalation of colistin in cystic fibrosis patients: a single dose pilot studyE M Westerman
Apotheek Haagse Ziekenhuizen, P O Box 43100, 2504 AC The Hague, The Netherlands
J Cyst Fibros 6:284-92. 2007..In a pilot study the feasibility of a colistin dry powder inhaler (prototype Twincer) by a single dose in CF-patients was assessed and compared to nebulised colistin...
- Quetiapine in overdosage: a clinical and pharmacokinetic analysis of 14 casesN G M Hunfeld
Central Hospital Pharmacy, The Hague, The Netherlands
Ther Drug Monit 28:185-9. 2006..No fatalities occurred. The severity of clinical symptoms was not associated with either a high serum concentration or the suggested amount ingested of quetiapine...
- Dry powder inhalation versus wet nebulisation delivery of antibiotics in cystic fibrosis patientsE M Westerman
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 4:91-4. 2007..Until more clinical data are available, the suboptimal, conventional jet nebulisers are the mainstay in antipseudomonal inhalation therapy in cystic fibrosis...