FLORA ELISABETH VAN LEEUWEN
Affiliation: The Netherlands Cancer Institute
Country: The Netherlands
- Endometrial cancer survival after breast cancer in relation to tamoxifen treatment: pooled results from three countriesMichael E Jones
Section of Epidemiology, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5NG, UK
Breast Cancer Res 14:R91. 2012..We investigated whether tamoxifen therapy increases mortality among breast cancer patients subsequently diagnosed with endometrial cancer...
- A nationwide study on reproductive function, ovarian reserve, and risk of premature menopause in female survivors of childhood cancer: design and methodological challengesAnnelies Overbeek
Department of Paediatrics, Division of Paediatric Oncology Haematology, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, Amsterdam, 1007MB, The Netherlands
BMC Cancer 12:363. 2012....
- Risk of borderline and invasive ovarian tumours after ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization in a large Dutch cohortF E van Leeuwen
Department of Epidemiology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 26:3456-65. 2011..Long-term effects of ovarian stimulation for IVF on the risk of ovarian malignancies are unknown...
- Combined effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms TP53 R72P and MDM2 SNP309, and p53 expression on survival of breast cancer patientsMarjanka K Schmidt
Departments of Epidemiology, Experimental Therapy and Pathology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 11:R89. 2009..We investigated the effects of the germ-line single nucleotide polymorphisms TP53 R72P (215G>C) and MDM2 SNP309 (-410T>G), and p53 protein expression in breast tumors on survival...
- Identification of women with an increased risk of developing radiation-induced breast cancer: a case only studyAnnegien Broeks
Division of Experimental Therapy, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 9:R26. 2007..Radiation exposure at a young age is one of the strongest risk factors for breast cancer. Germline mutations in genes involved in the DNA-damage repair pathway (DDRP) may render women more susceptible to radiation-induced breast cancer...
- Incidence of cancer in the area around Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in 1988-2003: a population-based ecological studyOtto Visser
Comprehensive Cancer Centre Amsterdam, PO Box 9236, 1006 AE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 5:127. 2005..We investigated whether residents of the area around Schiphol are at higher risk of developing cancer than the general Dutch population...
- Roles of radiation dose, chemotherapy, and hormonal factors in breast cancer following Hodgkin's diseaseFlora E van Leeuwen
Department of Epidemiology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Natl Cancer Inst 95:971-80. 2003..Female survivors of Hodgkin's disease (HD) have a strongly elevated risk of breast cancer, but factors responsible for the increased risk are not well known...
- Risk and prognosis of uterine corpus cancer after tamoxifen treatment for breastFlora van Leeuwen; Fiscal Year: 2007..Cox regression and conditional logistic regression will be used for the analyses of the final combined datasets. ..