E R Spek
Affiliation: The Hague
Country: The Netherlands
- The role of genetic factors in age at natural menopauseJ P de Bruin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diakonessen Hospital Utrecht, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 16:2014-8. 2001..In the present study we have investigated the contribution of genetic factors to menopausal age...
- Morphometry of human ovaries in normal and growth-restricted fetusesJ P de Bruin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diakonessenhuis Utrecht, Bosboomstraat 1, 3582 KE, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Early Hum Dev 60:179-92. 2001..As most follicles at term were class B/C and C, follicles up to class C are probably part of the resting stock...
- Ultrastructure of the resting ovarian follicle pool in healthy young womenJ P de Bruin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diakonessenhuis Utrecht, Bosboomstraat 1, 3582 KE Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Reprod 66:1151-60. 2002..PCA follicle quality scores can be reliably approximated using a reduced number of seven morphometric variables, which were selected by stepwise forward analysis. The algorithm to calculate these follicle scores is presented...
- Age-related changes in the ultrastructure of the resting follicle pool in human ovariesJ P de Bruin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diakonessenhuis Utrecht, 3582 KE Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Reprod 70:419-24. 2004....
- Effects of exercise on the diameter of collagen fibrils in the central core and periphery of the superficial digital flexor tendon in foalsW Cherdchutham
Department of Equine Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Am J Vet Res 62:1563-70. 2001..Withholding exercise may cause a delay in fibril development that can be partially overcome by increasing exercise at a later age. Exercise type may also affect remodeling of the SDFT in foals...