Esther H Lips
Affiliation: The Netherlands Cancer Institute
Country: The Netherlands
- Lobular histology and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in invasive breast cancerEsther H Lips
Department of Experimental Therapy, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 136:35-43. 2012..However, this difference is explained by differences in molecular characteristics, particularly HR and HER2, and independent of lobular histology...
- Quantitative copy number analysis by Multiplex Ligation-dependent Probe Amplification (MLPA) of BRCA1-associated breast cancer regions identifies BRCAnessEsther H Lips
Department of Experimental Therapy, The Netherlands Cancer Institute Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 13:R107. 2011....
- Platform comparisons for identification of breast cancers with a BRCA-like copy number profilePhilip C Schouten
Division of Molecular Pathology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066CX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 139:317-27. 2013..Our findings suggest that it is possible to map copy number data from any other technology in a similar way...
- Combined use of (18)F-FDG PET/CT and MRI for response monitoring of breast cancer during neoadjuvant chemotherapyKenneth E Pengel
Department of Radiology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, PO Box 90203, 1006 BE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 41:1515-24. 2014..To explore the potential complementary value of PET/CT and dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in predicting pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) of breast cancer and the dependency on breast cancer subtype...
- SERPINA6, BEX1, AGTR1, SLC26A3, and LAPTM4B are markers of resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in HER2-negative breast cancerJorma J de Ronde
Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 137:213-23. 2013....
- Breast cancer subtype specific classifiers of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy do not outperform classifiers trained on all subtypesJorma J de Ronde
Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Department of Molecular Pathology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 9:e88551. 2014....