Annette J M Geerards
Affiliation: The Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Country: The Netherlands
- Incidence of rigid gas-permeable contact lens wear after keratoplasty for keratoconusAnnette J M Geerards
Cornea and Contact Lens Department, The Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eye Contact Lens 32:207-10. 2006..To review retrospectively the charts of all 190 patients who underwent penetrating keratoplasty for keratoconus in one hospital during a 5-year period (1995-2000), with special attention paid to contact lens fitting...
- Five-year follow-up on the effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitisAateke F G Jansen
Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cornea 28:843-5. 2009..To investigate the long-term effect of oral acyclovir administered during the first 6 months after penetrating keratoplasty (PK) for herpetic eye disease (HED)...
- Comparison of complication rates and postoperative astigmatism between nylon and mersilene sutures for corneal transplants in patients with Fuchs endothelial dystrophyMarjolijn C Bartels
Department of Ophthalmology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cornea 25:533-9. 2006..The purpose of this study is to evaluate corneal astigmatism and suture-related complications for transplants sutured with nylon and transplants sutured with Mersilene in primary corneal transplants for Fuchs endothelial dystrophy...
- Effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitis: a placebo-controlled multicenter trialJeroen van Rooij
The Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Schiedamsevest 180, 3011 BH Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Ophthalmology 110:1916-9; discussion 1919. 2003..To determine the prophylactic effect of oral acyclovir on the recurrence rate of herpetic eye disease after penetrating keratoplasty...
- Clinical and theoretical results of intraocular lens power calculation for cataract surgery after photorefractive keratectomy for myopiaMonica T P Odenthal
Department of Ophthalmology, G2 217, Academic Medical Center, PO Box 22700, 1100 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arch Ophthalmol 120:431-8. 2002..To describe the refractive results of cataract surgery after photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) for patients with myopia, and to find a more accurate method to predict intraocular lens (IOL) power in these cases...