Country: The Netherlands
- Patterns of vaccination acceptanceP Streefland
Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Soc Sci Med 49:1705-16. 1999..The article also develops conceptual tools for the analysis of acceptance and non-acceptance and discusses explanatory theoretical perspectives...
- Public doubts about vaccination safety and resistance against vaccinationP H Streefland
The Royal Tropical Institute, PO Box 95001, 1090 HA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Health Policy 55:159-72. 2001..It highlights different forms and trajectories of non-acceptance of vaccinations and discusses how policy makers and programme managers could address these issues...
- Introduction of a HIV vaccine in developing countries: social and cultural dimensionsP H Streefland
Medical Anthropology Unit, University of Amsterdam, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 185, The Netherlands
Vaccine 21:1304-9. 2003..Strong public health programs with highly motivated and appropriately supported staff are another necessary condition...
- Quality of vaccination services and social demand for vaccinations in Africa and AsiaP H Streefland
Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bull World Health Organ 77:722-30. 1999..To safeguard the continued operation and to enhance the coverage of routine vaccination programmes it is crucial that these difficulties be addressed...
- Health social science support will enhance the effectiveness of WHO/UNAIDS' 3by5 InitiativeP H Streefland
Primary Health Care Department at the Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam
SAHARA J 1:57-8. 2004