Annelies A Spek
Country: The Netherlands
- Mindfulness-based therapy in adults with an autism spectrum disorder: a randomized controlled trialAnnelies A Spek
Res Dev Disabil 34:246-53. 2013..Furthermore, positive affect increased in the intervention group, but not in the control group. Concluding, the present study is the first controlled trial to demonstrate that adults with ASD can benefit from MBT-AS...
- Brief report: The use of WAIS-III in adults with HFA and Asperger syndromeAntoinette A Spek
Mental Health Center GGZ Eindhoven, Boschdijk 771, Postvak 1418, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
J Autism Dev Disord 38:782-7. 2008..Strengths were found on Information and Matrix Reasoning. The results suggest that the VIQ-PIQ difference cannot distinguish between HFA and Asperger syndrome. WAIS III Factor Scale and Subtest patterning provides a more valid indicator...
- Verbal fluency in adults with high functioning autism or Asperger syndromeAnnelies Spek
Mental Health Institution Eindhoven GGzE, Program Autism, Boschdijk 771, Postvak 1418, 5626 AB Eindhoven, Netherlands
Neuropsychologia 47:652-6. 2009..The impairment in two of the three verbal fluency subtests in the HFA group can be attributed to the relatively low processing speed found in this group...
- Theory of mind in adults with HFA and Asperger syndromeAnnelies A Spek
GGZ Eindhoven, Boschdijk 771, P O Box 1418, 5626 AB, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
J Autism Dev Disord 40:280-9. 2010..Of all theory of mind tests used, the self-report questionnaire had the largest discriminating power in differentiating the two disorder groups from the neurotypical group...
- Local information processing in adults with high functioning autism and asperger syndrome: the usefulness of neuropsychological tests and self-reportsAnnelies A Spek
GGZ Eindhoven, Boschdijk 771, P O Box BD6232, 5626 AB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
J Autism Dev Disord 41:859-69. 2011..The neuropsychological tests and the self-reports seem to measure different underlying constructs. The self-reports were most predictive of the presence of an autism spectrum diagnosis...