Paul W Pavlov
Affiliation: Sint Maartenskliniek
Country: The Netherlands
- Cervical osteotomy in ankylosing spondylitis: evaluation of new developmentsDanielle D Langeloo
ISSAR Institiute for Spinal Surgery and Applied Research, Sint Maartenskliniek, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Eur Spine J 15:493-500. 2006..This study reviews the role of two new developments in cervical osteotomy surgery: internal fixation and transcranial electrical stimulated motor evoked potential monitoring (TES-MEP)...
- Anterior decompression for cervical spondylotic myelopathyP W Pavlov
Institute for Spine Surgery and Applied Research, St Maartenskliniek, P O Box 9011, 6500 GM, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Eur Spine J 12:S188-94. 2003..The different surgical procedures, complications, and outcome are discussed here...
- Good outcome and restoration of lordosis after anterior lumbar interbody fusion with additional posterior fixationPaul W Pavlov
Department of Orthopaedics, Sint Maartenskliniek, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 29:1893-9; discussion 1900. 2004....
- Anterior cervical interbody fusion with a titanium box cage: early radiological assessment of fusion and subsidenceHans Peter W van Jonbergen
Institute of Spinal Surgery and Applied Research, Sint Maartenskliniek, Hengstdal 3, 6522 JV Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Spine J 5:645-9; discussion 649. 2005..The use of stand-alone cervical interbody cages in anterior cervical discectomy with fusion (ACDF) has become popular, but high subsidence rates have been reported in the literature...
- Daily functioning and self-management in patients with chronic low back pain after an intensive cognitive behavioral programme for pain managementMiranda L van Hooff
Department Research Development and Education, Sint Maartenskliniek, PO Box 9011, 6500 GM Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Eur Spine J 19:1517-26. 2010..The study results are meaningful and comparable with results of spinal surgery and even better than results from less intensive rehabilitation programmes...
- Spinal osteotomy in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: complications during first postoperative yearKarel F Willems
Institute for Spine Surgery and Applied Research, Sint Maartenskliniek, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 30:101-7. 2005..A historic cohort to determine short-term complications after 115 corrective osteotomies of the cervical and lumbar spine in patients with ankylosing spondylitis...
- Biomechanical testing of the lumbar facet interference screwFrank Kandziora
Unfall und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Charité der Humboldt Universität Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 30:E34-9. 2005..An in vitro study was conducted to determine the biomechanical properties of a new simple, percutaneous, posterior fixation technique for the lumbar spine involving a new implant, the so-called Lumbar Facet Interference Screw...