- Urethral instability and sacral nerve stimulation-a better parameter to predict efficacy?P M Groenendijk
Department of Urology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden and Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Urol 178:568-72; discussion 572. 2007..Urodynamic parameters that predict the outcome of sacral nerve stimulation are difficult to define. We studied the predictive value of urethral instability and other urodynamic parameters on the efficacy of sacral nerve stimulation...
- Urodynamic evaluation of sacral neuromodulation for urge urinary incontinencePieter M Groenendijk
Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
BJU Int 101:325-9. 2008....
- Extracorporeal magnetic innervation therapy: assessment of clinical efficacy in relation to urodynamic parametersP M Groenendijk
Department of Urology, Reinier de Graaf Group, Delft, The Netherlands
Scand J Urol Nephrol 42:433-6. 2008..Clinical efficacy and urodynamic changes in women treated by extracorporeal magnetic innervation therapy (ExMI) were studied...
- Urethral instability: current pathophysiological conceptP M Groenendijk
Department of Urology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Urol Int 83:125-33. 2009..The observation and recognition of urethral pressure variations (urethral instability) could be valuable in the diagnosis and evaluation of therapy in functional lower urinary tract disorders...
- Functional extracorporeal magnetic stimulation as a treatment for female urinary incontinence: 'the chair'D D Chandi
Department of Urology, Leyenburg Hospital, The Hague, The Netherlands
BJU Int 93:539-42. 2004..To evaluate, in a prospective study, the efficiency and applicability of functional magnetic stimulation (FMS) of the pelvic floor for treating urinary incontinence in women...