Anne E M Speckens
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- Social problem solving in adolescents with suicidal behavior: a systematic reviewAnne E M Speckens
Institute of Psychiatry and the South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
Suicide Life Threat Behav 35:365-87. 2005..This has important implications for therapeutic interventions...
- Changes in intrusive memories associated with imaginal reliving in posttraumatic stress disorderAnne E M Speckens
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Centre for Anxiety Disorders and Trauma, 99 Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Anxiety Disord 20:328-41. 2006..The patient's anxiety, depression, self-blame, and dissociation were not predictive of response to reliving...
- Intrusive memories and rumination in patients with post-traumatic stress disorder: a phenomenological comparisonAnne E M Speckens
Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Memory 15:249-57. 2007....
- Imagery special issue: intrusive images and memories of earlier adverse events in patients with obsessive compulsive disorderAnne E M Speckens
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AZ, UK
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 38:411-22. 2007....
- Facilitated attentional disengagement from negative information in relation to self-reported depressive symptoms of Dutch female undergraduate studentsPatricia A M Van Deurzen
Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behavior, Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Karakter Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Centre Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Psychol Rep 108:252-62. 2011..An explanation for the discrepancy with findings from Koster, et al. may be the different stimulus presentation time (1000 msec. instead of 500 or 1500 msec.)...