Bart H P Osse
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- The problems experienced by patients with cancer and their needs for palliative careBart H P Osse
Center of Quality of Care Research WOK, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Support Care Cancer 13:722-32. 2005..To investigate the problems that patients experience and their met- and unmet needs for professional help. This information is necessary to tailor palliative care to patient needs...
- Problems experienced by the informal caregivers of cancer patients and their needs for supportBart H P Osse
Centre for Quality of Care Research, University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Cancer Nurs 29:378-88; quiz 389-90. 2006..Using structured needs assessments with the Problems and Needs in Palliative Care questionnaire-caregiver form seems a feasible method to identify the needs of individual caregivers in palliative care...
- A practical instrument to explore patients' needs in palliative care: the Problems and Needs in Palliative Care questionnaire short versionBart H P Osse
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK University Medical Centre St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Palliat Med 21:391-9. 2007....
- Patient autonomy problems in palliative care: systematic development and evaluation of a questionnaireMyrra J F J Vernooij-Dassen
Center of Quality of Care Research, University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Pain Symptom Manage 30:264-70. 2005..86), followed by a concise 4-item version (PAQs) (Cronbach's alpha 0.71). Autonomy problems were more prevalent than pain problems. The development of the PAQ may help draw attention to autonomy problems...
- Problems to discuss with cancer patients in palliative care: a comprehensive approachBart H P Osse
Center for Quality of Care Research HSV WOK229, University Medical Center St Radboud, P O Box 9101, 6500HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Patient Educ Couns 47:195-204. 2002..A comprehensive checklist of relevant problems is presented...
- Towards a new clinical tool for needs assessment in the palliative care of cancer patients: the PNPC instrumentBart H P Osse
Center of Quality of Care Research, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Pain Symptom Manage 28:329-41. 2004..These data are a first step in validating the PNPC, although the 'social issues' dimension needs reconsideration. Further studies are needed to evaluate clinical use...