Miranda G H Laurant
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- An overview of patients' preference for, and satisfaction with, care provided by general practitioners and nurse practitionersMiranda G H Laurant
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Clin Nurs 17:2690-8. 2008..To assess patients' views on the care provided by nurse practitioners compared with that provided by general practitioners and to determine factors influencing these views...
- Implementing training and support, financial reimbursement, and referral to an internet-based brief advice program to improve the early identification of hazardous and harmful alcohol consumption in primary care (ODHIN): study protocol for a cluster randoMyrna N Keurhorst
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, PO Box 9101, 114 IQ Healthcare, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 8:11. 2013....
- Involvement of general practitioners in managing alcohol problems: a randomized controlled trial of a tailored improvement programmeIvonne van Beurden
IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Addiction 107:1601-11. 2012..The improvement programme consisted of activities aimed at the GP, organization and patient. Educational training sessions and visits by a facilitator were tailored to the GPs' needs and attitudes...
- Impact of nurse practitioners on workload of general practitioners: randomised controlled trialMiranda G H Laurant
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, University Medical Centre Nijmegen, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, Netherlands
BMJ 328:927. 2004..To examine the impact on general practitioners' workload of adding nurse practitioners to the general practice team...
- Factors associated with the impact of quality improvement collaboratives in mental healthcare: an exploratory studyMarleen H Versteeg
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P, O, Box 9101, 114 IQ Healthcare, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 7:1. 2012..We explored which characteristics of the composition, participation, functioning, and organization of these collaboratives related to changes in the healthcare for patients with anxiety disorders, dual diagnosis, or schizophrenia...
- The effectiveness of substitution of hospital ward care from medical doctors to physician assistants: a study protocolMarijke J C Timmermans
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
BMC Health Serv Res 14:43. 2014..PAs are nonphysician clinicians with medical tasks. This study aims to evaluate the effects of substitution of hospital ward care to PAs...
- Improving primary mental health care: impact of a nationwide programmeJantien M C Heideman
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, 117 KWAZO, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Health Policy 81:146-54. 2007..To determine the impact of a nationwide programme on primary mental health care practices...
- Effectiveness of physical activity interventions for older adults: a reviewAkke K van der Bij
Centre for Quality of Care Research, University Medical Centre St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Am J Prev Med 22:120-33. 2002..This review evaluates the effectiveness of physical activity interventions among older adults...