Ger P J Keijsers
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen
Country: The Netherlands
- Behavioural treatment of trichotillomania: two-year follow-up resultsGer P J Keijsers
Department of Clinical Psychology, Radboud University Nijmegen, P O Box 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Behav Res Ther 44:359-70. 2006..Better 2-year follow-up results were associated with lower pre-treatment levels of depressive symptoms and with complete abstinence from hair pulling immediately after treatment...
- Tic suppression in the treatment of Tourette's syndrome with exposure therapy: the rebound phenomenon reconsideredCara W J Verdellen
Department of Clinical Psychology, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Mov Disord 22:1601-6. 2007..Ratings following ER sessions were compared with ratings obtained before the sessions. Neither the ratings at the institute nor the ratings at home supported a rebound effect following ER tic suppression...
- A neutral face is not neutral even if you have not seen it: social anxiety disorder and affective priming with facial expressionsWolf Gero Lange
Department of Clinical Psychology, Behavioural Science Institute, NijCare, Radboud University Nijmegen, PO Box 9104, 6500 HE, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Cogn Behav Ther 41:108-18. 2012..In addition, SAD patients tended to rate all symbols significantly more negatively suggesting that all faces (negative, positive, and neutral) are threatening to SAD patients...
- Agoraphobic cognitions in old and young patients with panic disorderGert Jan Hendriks
Institute for Integrated Mental Health Pro Persona, Center of Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:1155-8. 2010..To compare the agoraphobic cognitions of younger and older patients suffering from panic disorder with agoraphobia by means of existing questionnaires...
- Exposure with response prevention versus habit reversal in Tourettes's syndrome: a controlled studyCara W J Verdellen
Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Nijmegen, HSK de Loofaert, Berlicumseweg 6E, 5248 NT Rosmalen, The Netherlands
Behav Res Ther 42:501-11. 2004..05). These results suggest that, at least in the short term, TS tic symptoms can be treated effectively with both types of treatment...
- Predictors of outcome of pharmacological and psychological treatment of late-life panic disorder with agoraphobiaGert Jan Hendriks
Centre for Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Lent, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 27:146-50. 2012..This study aims to evaluate the differential predictive values of age, age of onset and duration of illness on paroxetine and cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) outcome in late-life panic disorder with agoraphobia...
- Treatment of trichotillomania with behavioral therapy or fluoxetine: a randomized, waiting-list controlled studyAgnes van Minnen
Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Arch Gen Psychiatry 60:517-22. 2003..This study examines the efficacy of BT and fluoxetine hydrochloride compared with a waiting-list (WL) control group...
- The effects of brief cognitive-behaviour therapy for pathological skin picking: A randomized comparison to wait-list controlKathrin Schuck
Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Behav Res Ther 49:11-7. 2011..90 to 1.89. Treatment effects were maintained at follow-up. In conclusion, cognitive-behavioural therapy, even in brief form, constitutes an adequate treatment option for pathological skin-picking behaviour...
- Changing automatic behavior through self-monitoring: Does overt change also imply implicit change?Joyce Maas
Department of Clinical Psychology, Radboud University Nijmegen, P O Box 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, The Netherlands Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, P O Box 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:279-84. 2013..For this purpose, monitoring of snack-eating was compared to monitoring of alcohol-drinking, since reactive effects are found absent in alcohol-drinking...
- Face value: eye movements and the evaluation of facial crowds in social anxietyWolf Gero Lange
Department of Clinical Psychology, Behavioral Science Institute, Radboud University, P B 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 42:355-63. 2011..The relevance of these findings is discussed in the light of the current theories...
- Motor initiation and execution in patients with conversion paralysisKarin Roelofs
Department of Clinical Psychology and Personality, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Acta Psychol (Amst) 110:21-34. 2002..It was concluded that conversion paralysis is associated with a specific impairment in the explicit initiation of processes with a spatial and motor component...