Barbara M Gutteling
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- Maternal prenatal stress and 4-6 year old children's salivary cortisol concentrations pre- and post-vaccinationBarbara M Gutteling
Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Nijmegen, Medical Center, The Netherlands
Stress 7:257-60. 2004..Furthermore, more daily hassles and a higher level of fear of bearing a handicapped child during pregnancy were associated with higher concentrations of cortisol in the children...
- Prenatal stress and children's cortisol reaction to the first day of schoolBarbara M Gutteling
Department of Psychiatry 333, Radbond University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P O Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Psychoneuroendocrinology 30:541-9. 2005..In addition, the circadian rhythm of cortisol on school days appeared to have a steeper slope as compared to that of the circadian curve on a weekend day...
- Does maternal prenatal stress adversely affect the child's learning and memory at age six?Barbara M Gutteling
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Utrecht University Medical Center and the Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Abnorm Child Psychol 34:789-98. 2006..No associations were found between prenatal maternal cortisol and the offspring's learning and memory...
- Prenatal stress and mixed-handednessBarbara M Gutteling
Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Medical Center St Radboud, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Pediatr Res 62:586-90. 2007..In conclusion, reported and physiologic measures of prenatal stress in a moderately stressed pregnant population were only partly related to offspring mixed-handedness...
- The effects of prenatal stress on temperament and problem behavior of 27-month-old toddlersBarbara M Gutteling
Dept of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Utrecht University Medical Center and the Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 14:41-51. 2005..To examine, in a prospective study, the influence of prenatal stress on infant temperament and problem behavior...