Moniek C Vlasveld
Affiliation: Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction
Country: The Netherlands
- Collaborative care for major depressive disorder in an occupational healthcare settingM C Vlasveld
Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Br J Psychiatry 200:510-1. 2012..e. reduction in symptoms of ≥50%) on the Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9). However, the groups did not differ on the PHQ-9 as a continuous outcome measure. Implications of these results are discussed...
- Feasibility, reliability and validity of a questionnaire on healthcare consumption and productivity loss in patients with a psychiatric disorder (TiC-P)Clazien Bouwmans
Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Erasmus University Rotterdam, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Health Serv Res 13:217. 2013....
- Collaborative care for sick-listed workers with major depressive disorder: a randomised controlled trial from the Netherlands Depression Initiative aimed at return to work and depressive symptomsMoniek C Vlasveld
Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, The Trimbos Institute, PO Box 725, 3500 AS Utrecht, The Netherlands
Occup Environ Med 70:223-30. 2013....
- Predicting return to work in workers with all-cause sickness absence greater than 4 weeks: a prospective cohort studyM C Vlasveld
Diagnostics and Treatment, Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Occup Rehabil 22:118-26. 2012..The aim of this study is to examine factors associated with the duration until full RTW in workers sick-listed due to any cause for at least 4 weeks...
- Multidisciplinary collaborative care for depressive disorder in the occupational health setting: design of a randomised controlled trial and cost-effectiveness studyMoniek C Vlasveld
Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction Trimbos institute, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Health Serv Res 8:99. 2008..From a societal perspective, the (cost)effectiveness of this collaborative care treatment, as a way of transmural care, will be evaluated in depressed patients on sick leave in the occupational health setting...
- [Combatting depression using the collaborative care model]Moniek C Vlasveld
Trimbos Instituut, Utrecht, afd Diagnostiek en Behandeling, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 154:A1486. 2010..In the Dutch situation, the collaborative care model may be a reinforcement of the primary care treatment for depression while in specialized mental health care, this model may reinforce collaboration with primary care colleagues...
- The associations between personality characteristics and absenteeism: a cross-sectional study in workers with and without depressive and anxiety disordersMoniek C Vlasveld
Diagnostics and Treatment, Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, The Trimbos Institute, PO Box 725, 3500 AS Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Occup Rehabil 23:309-17. 2013....
- [Predictors of long-term sick leave. Longer periods of absenteeism associated with physical symptoms, depression, care by medical specialists, older age and physically demanding work]M C Vlasveld
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 156:A4243. 2012..To examine which factors are associated with the duration of sick leave in employees who had been sick-listed for at least 4 weeks for any cause...