R L Marquet
Affiliation: Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research
Country: The Netherlands
- Influenza activity in Europe during eight seasons (1999-2007): an evaluation of the indicators used to measure activity and an assessment of the timing, length and course of peak activity (spread) across EuropeJohn Paget
Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research NIVEL, PO Box 1568, 3500BN, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Infect Dis 7:141. 2007..1) are the sentinel clinical reports a good measure of influenza activity? 2) how long is a typical influenza season in Europe? 3) is there a west-east and/or south-north course of peak activity ('spread') of influenza in Europe?..
- Twenty five years of requests for euthanasia and physician assisted suicide in Dutch general practice: trend analysisR L Marquet
Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research NIVEL, Utrecht, Netherlands
BMJ 327:201-2. 2003
- The epidemiology of suicide and attempted suicide in Dutch General Practice 1983-2003Richard L Marquet
Netherlands Institute of Health Services Research NIVEL, PO Box 1568, 3500 BN, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Fam Pract 6:45. 2005..The aim of the present study was to analyse the epidemiology of suicidal behaviour in Dutch General Practice in order to find possible clues for prevention...
- Internet-based monitoring of influenza-like illness (ILI) in the general population of the Netherlands during the 2003-2004 influenza seasonRichard L Marquet
NIVEL Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research, The Netherlands, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 6:242. 2006..The aim of the present study was to validate the representativeness of the GIS population and to compare the GIS data with the official ILI data obtained by Dutch GPs participating in the Dutch Sentinel Practice Network...
- Explaining differences between hospitals in number of organ donorsR D Friele
NIVEL, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Am J Transplant 6:539-43. 2006..Some larger hospitals performed less well than others. This suggests that there is still room for improvement. There is no evidence for large undiscovered and unused pools of donor organs...
- Opting-out systems: no guarantee for higher donation ratesRemco Coppen
NIVEL Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Transpl Int 18:1275-9. 2005..When the national organ donation rates are corrected for mortality rates, these findings are confirmed: the donor efficiency rate shows that opting-out systems do not automatically guarantee higher donation rates than opting-in systems...