Patricia E Vermeer-de Bondt
Affiliation: National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
Country: The Netherlands
- Developing a vaccination evaluation model to support evidence-based decision making on national immunization programsTjeerd G Kimman
Laboratory for Vaccine Preventable Diseases, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, P O Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Vaccine 24:4769-78. 2006..In the latter case one might be responsible for vaccine-preventable disease and mortality...
- Performance of the Brighton collaboration case definition for hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode (HHE) on reported collapse reactions following infant vaccinations in the NetherlandsPatricia E Vermeer-de Bondt
Safety Surveillance and Consultation of the National Vaccination Programme, Centre for Infectious Disease Control, RIVM National Institute for Public Health and Environment, PO Box 1, 3720BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Vaccine 24:7066-70. 2006..Furthermore a change in the specifications for levels 2 and 3 will increase specificity and accommodate for the loss of sensitivity...
- The effect of age and dose number on the risk of collapse (hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode) after pertussis vaccinationPatricia E Vermeer-de Bondt
Safety Surveillance and Consultation Service of the National Vaccination Programme RIVM, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:355-7. 2008..2-2.8) per 10,000 first and second doses, respectively. At 3 months of age it fell from 5.2 to 2.5. This suggests some protection by the first dose. Different mediators in primary and secondary immune response may play a role...
- Reactogenicity of infant whole cell pertussis combination vaccine compared with acellular pertussis vaccines with or without simultaneous pneumococcal vaccine in the NetherlandsSilke David
RIVM, Centre for Infectious Disease Control Netherlands, Preparedness and Response Unit, P O Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Vaccine 26:5883-7. 2008....
- Two doses of pandemic influenza A(H1N1) vaccine: tolerability in healthy young children in the NetherlandsTessa M Van't Klooster
Department of Epidemiology and Surveillance, Centre for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Hum Vaccin 7:1048-54. 2011..However, for almost all AEs, including fever, no dose effect was observed. Reported AEs were mostly mild and all were transient...
- Discolored leg syndrome after vaccination--descriptive epidemiologyJeanet M Kemmeren
Center for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and Environment RIVM, P O Box 1, 3720 BA, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Eur J Pediatr 168:43-50. 2009..The pathophysiology is unknown but may be the result of a vasomotor reaction. Future studies should elucidate the recurrence rate, identify risk factors and assess late outcomes...
- Return of Haemophilus influenzae type b infectionsGer T Rijkers
Lancet 361:1563-4. 2003
- Safety and efficacy of meningococcal c vaccination in juvenile idiopathic arthritisEvelien Zonneveld Huijssoon
Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 56:639-46. 2007....