Nicoline At van der Maas
Affiliation: National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
Country: The Netherlands
- [Safety surveillance in the National Vaccination Programme; fewer adverse events with the DTP-IPV-Hib vaccine after the transition to an acellular pertussis component in 2005]N A T van der Maas
Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Centrum Infectieziektebestrijding, Postbak 75B, Postbus 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 151:2732-7. 2007..To determine the adverse reactions to the combined vaccine against diptheria, acellular pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis and Haemophilus Infuenzae type B (DTP-IPV-Hib) before and after the introduction of an acellular pertussis component...
- Pertussis in the Netherlands, is the current vaccination strategy sufficient to reduce disease burden in young infants?Nicoline A T van der Maas
Epidemiology and Surveillance, Centre for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, 3720BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands Electronic address
Vaccine 31:4541-7. 2013..Nevertheless, a large outbreak occurred in 2011-2012...
- Acute cerebellar ataxia in the Netherlands: a study on the association with vaccinations and varicella zoster infectionN A T van der Maas
Centre for Infectious Disease Control Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, The Netherlands
Vaccine 27:1970-3. 2009..It is also described after vaccination, like MMR and varicella zoster virus (VZV). We will establish incidence rates of (varicella related) ACA and assess the attributable risk of vaccination to ACA in the Netherlands...
- [Safety of the bivalent human papillomavirus vaccine--results following administration of more than 192,000 doses]Nicoline A T van der Maas
Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Centrum Infectieziektebestrijding, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 153:A964. 2009..To study the safety profile of the bivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine following administration of a first dose to 192,119 13-16-year-old girls in the context of a catch-up campaign...
- Guillain-Barré syndrome: background incidence rates in The NetherlandsNicoline A T van der Maas
Center for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
J Peripher Nerv Syst 16:243-9. 2011..IR of GBS increases with age. As vaccinations are often targeted at specific age groups, age-specific rates should be used to monitor GBS observed versus expected rates after introduction of large-scale vaccination programmes...
- Hospitalization due to varicella in the NetherlandsAlies van Lier
Department of Epidemiology and Surveillance, Centre for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, RIVM, Postbox 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
BMC Infect Dis 11:85. 2011..Better knowledge about the severity of varicella among Dutch hospitalized patients is needed. Therefore, a medical record research was conducted among hospitalized patients with diagnosis varicella...