Freke R Zuure
Affiliation: Municipal Health Service
Country: The Netherlands
- Screening for hepatitis B and C in first-generation Egyptian migrants living in the NetherlandsFreke R Zuure
Public Health Service of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Liver Int 33:727-38. 2013..Considering the asymptomatic onset and development of disease in chronically-infected patients, many may remain undiagnosed...
- Evaluation of a risk assessment questionnaire to assist hepatitis C screening in the general populationF Zuure
Cluster Infectious Diseases, Department of Research, Amsterdam Public Health Service, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Euro Surveill 15:19539. 2010..We suggest that the questionnaire be used online as a selection tool for HCV blood-screening in the general population...
- Using mass media and the Internet as tools to diagnose hepatitis C infections in the general populationFreke R Zuure
Cluster Infectious Diseases, Public Health Service of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Am J Prev Med 40:345-52. 2011..Many individuals with hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection are undiagnosed...
- Reasons for compliance or noncompliance with advice to test for hepatitis C via an internet-mediated blood screening service: a qualitative study
Cluster Infectious Diseases, Department of Research, Public Health Service of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 11:293. 2011..We performed a qualitative study examining reasons for compliance and noncompliance with advice to test for HCV via the online blood testing service...
- Hepatitis C in the general population of various ethnic origins living in the Netherlands: should non-Western migrants be screened?Anouk T Urbanus
Cluster of Infectious Diseases, Amsterdam Public Health Service, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Hepatol 55:1207-14. 2011..To determine whether targeted HCV screening and prevention programs for migrants are needed, we examined HCV prevalence and determinants among non-Western, Western migrants, and the native Dutch population in the Netherlands...