Niels CL Mulder
Country: The Netherlands
- [Effects of treatment duration on the interpretation of ROM data in ACT patients]C L Mulder
Afdeling Psychiatrie, Erasmus MC, en Bavo Europoort, Rotterdam
Tijdschr Psychiatr 54:191-6. 2012..Patients with severe mental illness (SMI) generally receive long-term treatment. Interrupting treatment or leaving treatment early can lead to problems with the interpretation of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) data...
- Assertive community treatment for elderly people with severe mental illnessJolanda Stobbe
Research Centre O3, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 10:84. 2010..A special assertive community treatment team for the elderly is developed in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and tested for its effectiveness...
- The effects of crisis plans for patients with psychotic and bipolar disorders: a randomised controlled trialA Ruchlewska
Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 9:41. 2009..Furthermore, this study seeks to identify possible mechanisms responsible for the effects of a PACP or a CCP...
- Determinants of indicated versus actual level of care in psychiatric emergency servicesCornelis L Mulder
Mental Health Group Europoort, Barendrecht, The Netherlands
Psychiatr Serv 56:452-7. 2005..This study was undertaken to improve understanding of the admission decision process by distinguishing between the clinically indicated level of care and actual level-of-care decisions in emergency psychiatry...
- Emergency psychiatry, compulsory admissions and clinical presentation among immigrants to the NetherlandsCornelis L Mulder
Mental Health Group Europoort, PO Box 245, 2990 AE Barendrecht, The Netherlands
Br J Psychiatry 188:386-91. 2006..Black individuals in the UK have higher rates of contact with psychiatric emergency services than their White counterparts. It is unknown whether this is also the case in other European countries...
- [Accelerated increase in the number of involuntary admissions following the implementation of the Dutch Act on Compulsory Admission to Psychiatric Hospitals (BOPZ)]C L Mulder
GGZ Groep Europoort, Postbus 245, 2990 AE Barendrecht
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 150:319-22. 2006..To determine whether the observed accelerated increase in the number of involuntary admissions in The Netherlands coincides with the implementation of the Dutch Act on Compulsory Admission to Psychiatric Hospitals (BOPZ) in 1994...
- Case registers in psychiatry: do they still have a role for research and service monitoring?André I Wierdsma
Erasmus MC, University of Rotterdam, Department of Psychiatry, The Netherlands
Curr Opin Psychiatry 21:379-84. 2008..To follow up on reviews of case register research. Literature searches over a 2-year period were conducted to determine whether psychiatric case registers still have a role for research and service monitoring...
- Lack of motivation for treatment in emergency psychiatry patientsCornelis L Mulder
Mental Health Group Europort, 5250, 3008, AG Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 40:484-8. 2005..Lack of motivation was associated with danger and paranoid symptoms. Motivational techniques as well as involuntary treatment may help to overcome problems due to lack of motivation in these patients...
- Effects of community-care networks on psychiatric emergency contacts, hospitalisation and involuntary admissionAndré I Wierdsma
O3 Research Centre, Mental Health Care Rijnmond, Erasmus MC, University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, Department of Psychiatry 0452, PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Epidemiol Community Health 61:613-8. 2007..The networks were set up to improve the healthcare for patients with (chronic) psychiatric problems through local cooperation between different agencies operating in underprivileged areas...
- Patterns of association between alcohol consumption and internalizing and externalizing problems in young adultsKathleen Vanheusden
Erasmus Medical Center, Sophia Children s Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 69:49-57. 2008....
- Fidelity of an outreach treatment program for chronic crack abusers in the Netherlands to the ACT modelRenée Henskens
Municipal Health Service, Rotterdam, and Tranzo Research Centre at the University of Tilburg, The Netherlands
Psychiatr Serv 56:1451-4. 2005..Other factors were observed to be important for treating this population: a strong focus on the client-therapist relationship, stagewise substance abuse treatment, and on-the-spot incentives to keep this population involved in treatment...