Wiepke K Drossaers-Bakkers
Affiliation: Medisch Spectrum Twente
Country: The Netherlands
- Flexor Hallucis Longus tendon rupture in RA-patients is associated with MTP 1 damage and pes planusHenriette Baan
Ziekenhuis Groep Twente, Almelo and Hengelo, The Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 8:110. 2007..To assess the prevalence of and relation between rupture or tenosynovitis of the Flexor Hallucis Longus (FHL) tendon and range of motion, deformities and joint damage of the forefoot in RA patients with foot complaints...
- Long-term outcome in rheumatoid arthritis: a simple algorithm of baseline parameters can predict radiographic damage, disability, and disease course at 12-year followupK W Drossaers-Bakker
Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 47:383-90. 2002....
- Outcome of cervical spine surgery in patients with rheumatoid arthritisK M van Asselt
Department of Rheumatology, Slotervaart Hospital, Jan van Breemen Institute and the Academic Hospital Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 60:448-52. 2001..However, the mortality rate during these two years is relatively high, which seems to be largely related to the severity of the underlying disease and not to the surgery itself...
- Pregnancy and oral contraceptive use do not significantly influence outcome in long term rheumatoid arthritisK W Drossaers-Bakker
Department of Rheumatology, Medisch Spectrum Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 61:405-8. 2002..It is not known, however, whether OC and pregnancies influence the ultimate outcome of RA. Objectives: To explore whether OC use and pregnancies influence the 12 year outcome in RA as measured by radiological damage and disability...
- [Treatment of the obstructive sleep-apnea syndrome in adults]K W Drossaers-Bakker
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 148:802; author reply 802. 2004
- Can we assess baseline pain and global health retrospectively?P M ten Klooster
Institute for Behavioural Research, Faculty of Behavioural Sciences, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Clin Exp Rheumatol 25:176-81. 2007..To study the agreement between patients' actual baseline assessments of pain and global health before treatment and retrospective assessments collected 2 weeks after treatment...
- Arthritis patients show long-term benefits from 3 weeks intensive exercise training directly following hospital dischargeY Bulthuis
Institute for Behavioral Research, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:1712-7. 2007..To examine the efficacy of short-term intensive exercise training (IET) directly following hospital discharge...