Claudia J P Simons
Affiliation: Maastricht University
Country: The Netherlands
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging of inner speech in schizophreniaClaudia J P Simons
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University, European Graduate School of Neuroscience, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
Biol Psychiatry 67:232-7. 2010..The present study investigated the functional neuroanatomy of inner and external speech in both patients with schizophrenia and healthy control subjects...
- Auditory P300 and N100 components as intermediate phenotypes for psychotic disorder: familial liability and reliabilityClaudia J P Simons
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University, European Graduate School of Neuroscience, SEARCH, P O Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
Clin Neurophysiol 122:1984-90. 2011..The purposes of this study were to determine whether patients with a psychotic disorder and their unaffected siblings show abnormalities in P300 and N100 and to establish test-retest reliabilities for these ERP components...
- Are psychotic psychopathology and neurocognition orthogonal? A systematic review of their associationsMaria de Gracia Dominguez
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Psychol Bull 135:157-71. 2009..This association suggests that differential latent cerebral mechanisms underlie the cluster of disorganized and negative symptoms versus that of positive and affective symptoms...
- Identifying at-risk states beyond positive symptoms: a brief task assessing how neurocognitive impairments impact on misrepresentation of the social world through blunted emotional appraisalMariana Galdos
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 33:s175-96. 2011..Early intervention efforts would be served by further elucidation of this mechanism...
- The dynamic interplay between negative and positive emotions in daily life predicts response to treatment in depression: a momentary assessment studyMarieke Wichers
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, South Limburg Mental Health Research and Teaching Network, European Graduate School of Neurosciences EURON, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Br J Clin Psychol 51:206-22. 2012..This study examines how NA and PA dynamically influence each other in depression and how this may impact on treatment response...