Affiliation: Maastricht University
Country: The Netherlands
- All we need is a cue to remember: the effect of an extinction cue on renewalPauline Dibbets
Clinical Psychological Science, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Behav Res Ther 46:1070-7. 2008..This safety signal function was not observed after a switch in context. Possible functions of the extinction cue and its application in extinction-based exposure treatments are discussed...
- Differences in feedback- and inhibition-related neural activity in adult ADHDPauline Dibbets
Maastricht University, Universiteitssingel 50, Clinical Psychological Science, P O Box 616, 6200MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Brain Cogn 70:73-83. 2009..These results indicate that at least two distinguishable underlying brain networks related to response inhibition and feedback are altered in adults with ADHD...
- Differential brain activation patterns in adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) associated with task switchingPauline Dibbets
Department of Clinical Psychological Science, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Neuropsychology 24:413-23. 2010..The main aim of the study was to examine blood oxygen level-dependent response during task switching in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Functional MRI of task switching in children with Specific Language Impairment (SLI)Pauline Dibbets
Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, University of Maastricht, 6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Neurocase 12:71-9. 2006..This might indicate that the task was more demanding for the SLI group and that compensatory mechanisms were engaged for successful task performance...
- The effect of a retrieval cue on the return of spider fearPauline Dibbets
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:361-7. 2013..This renewal can be attenuated by using retrieval cues stemming from the exposure context. The present study investigated the effect of such a cue in spider-fearful persons...
- Adding imagery rescripting during extinction leads to less ABA renewalPauline Dibbets
Clinical Psychological Science, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 43:614-24. 2012..The present study investigated whether US devaluation, through imagery rescripting during extinction, resulted in less renewal than mere extinction...
- Fear conditioning and extinction in anxiety- and depression-prone personsPauline Dibbets
a Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Memory 23:350-64. 2015..The observed discrepancies in response patterns of high-anxiety and -depression persons seem to indicate distinctive information processing of emotional stimuli. ..