Affiliation: Maastricht University
Country: The Netherlands
- Dimensions and the psychosis phenotypeJudith Allardyce
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, South Limburg Mental Health Research and Teaching Network, EURON, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 16:S34-40. 2007....
- Evidence that better outcome of psychosis in women is reversed with increasing age of onset: a population-based 5-year follow-up studySebastian Kohler
Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, EURON, SEARCH, Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 113:226-32. 2009..Female gender and later onset of psychosis are both associated with better outcome. However whether their effects are independent, is not known...
- Depressive symptoms and cognitive decline in community-dwelling older adultsSebastian Kohler
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, European Graduate School of Neuroscience, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Am Geriatr Soc 58:873-9. 2010..To examine the temporal association between depressive symptoms and cognitive functioning and estimate the effect measure modification of the apolipoprotein E (APOE) epsilon4 allele on this relationship...
- Do symptom dimensions or categorical diagnoses best discriminate between known risk factors for psychosis?Judith Allardyce
Dept of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University, P O Box 616 location DOT10, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 42:429-37. 2007..Then, assess the comparative usefulness of the dimensional and categorical representations of psychosis in discriminating between demographic and pre-morbid risk factors...
- Affectively salient meaning in random noise: a task sensitive to psychosis liabilityMariana Galdos
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, South Limburg Mental Health Research and Teaching Network, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Schizophr Bull 37:1179-86. 2011..The data suggest that the white noise task may be sensitive to psychometric and familial vulnerability for psychosis associated with alterations in top-down processing and/or salience attribution...
- Summer birth and deficit schizophrenia in Dumfries and Galloway, southwestern ScotlandBrian Kirkpatrick
Maryland Psychiatric Research Center and the Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21228, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1382-7. 2002..This analysis used data from an epidemiological study of incident cases of psychosis to test the hypothesis that deficit schizophrenia is associated with summer birth...
- Deconstructing Psychosis conference February 2006: the validity of schizophrenia and alternative approaches to the classification of psychosisJudith Allardyce
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Heinrich Heine University, Rhineland State Clinics, Germany
Schizophr Bull 33:863-7. 2007..We conclude by proposing potential alternative approaches to refining the classification of psychosis...