Juliette M Liber
Country: The Netherlands
- Internalizing problem behavior and family environment of children with burns: a Dutch pilot studyJ M Liber
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Leiden University Medical Center, Endegeesterstraatweg 27, 2342 AK, Oegstgeest, Leiden, The Netherlands
Burns 32:165-71. 2006..Relations between a clinical level of internalizing problems, reported in 25% of the sample and the family environment were found...
- No differences between group versus individual treatment of childhood anxiety disorders in a randomised clinical trialJuliette M Liber
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:886-93. 2008....
- Coping style, personality and adolescent adjustment 10 years post-burnJ M Liber
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Curium, Leiden, Endegeesterstraatweg 27, Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Burns 34:775-82. 2008..The authors argue that future studies should focus on resilience and within-group differences...
- Stepped care cognitive behavioural therapy for children with anxiety disorders: a new treatment approachAdelinde J M Van der Leeden
Curium LUMC, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Behav Cogn Psychother 39:55-75. 2011..The current nonrandomized clinical trial explored changes over time in children with an anxiety disorder during stepped care, manual-based cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)...
- Parenting and parental anxiety and depression as predictors of treatment outcome for childhood anxiety disorders: has the role of fathers been underestimated?Juliette M Liber
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 37:747-58. 2008..Higher levels of paternal rejection, anxiety, and depressive symptoms were consistently associated with a less favorable treatment outcome...