Ellie M Wekking
Affiliation: Leiden University
Country: The Netherlands
- Cognitive functioning and well-being in euthyroid patients on thyroxine replacement therapy for primary hypothyroidismEllie M Wekking
Department of Psychiatry, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Endocrinol 153:747-53. 2005..We also investigated whether serum TSH and thyroid antibodies are determinants of neurocognitive functioning and well-being...
- Polymorphisms in type 2 deiodinase are not associated with well-being, neurocognitive functioning, and preference for combined thyroxine/3,5,3'-triiodothyronine therapyBente C Appelhof
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, F5 171, P O Box 22700, 1100 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:6296-9. 2005..Levothyroxine-treated patients can be assumed to derive T3 exclusively from deiodination of T4, which, in the central nervous system, is regulated by type II deiodinase (DII)...
- Combined therapy with levothyroxine and liothyronine in two ratios, compared with levothyroxine monotherapy in primary hypothyroidism: a double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trialBente C Appelhof
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, F5 161, P O Box 22700, 1100 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:2666-74. 2005..Decrease in body weight was associated with satisfaction with study medication...
- Decision rules for assessment of chronic solvent-induced encephalopathy: Results in 2370 patientsMaarten M Verberk
Coronel Institute of Occupational Health, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Neurotoxicology 33:742-52. 2012..The diverging results of related cognitive tests indicate that the use of a core test battery is needed to improve comparability. We consider the decision rules as a step towards a more objective assessment of CSE...
- Cognitive functioning in euthymic recurrently depressed patients: Relationship with future relapses and prior course of diseaseEllie M Wekking
Dijk en Duin, Institute for Mental Health Care, Center for Neuropsychology and Psychodiagnostics, The Netherlands Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Department of Psychiatry, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Affect Disord 141:300-7. 2012....