Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Gene expression variation between mouse inbred strainsRolf Turk
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Wassenaarseweg 72, 2333 AL Leiden, Nederland
BMC Genomics 5:57. 2004..In this study, we investigated the effect of genetic background on expression profiles. We analysed the transcriptome of mouse hindlimb muscle of five frequently used mouse inbred strains using spotted oligonucleotide microarrays...
- Gene expression profiling highlights defective myogenesis in DMD patients and a possible role for bone morphogenetic protein 4Ellen Sterrenburg
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Einthovenweg 20, 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands
Neurobiol Dis 23:228-36. 2006..These results support the hypothesis that inefficient muscle regeneration is caused by impaired myoblast differentiation and impaired maintenance of the myotubes...
- Generation and characterization of transgenic mice with the full-length human DMD genePeter A C 't Hoen
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Postal Zone S4 P, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 283:5899-907. 2008..In addition, the hDMD mouse can be used to study the influence of the genomic context on deletion and recombination frequencies, genome stability, and gene expression regulation...
- Intensity-based analysis of two-colour microarrays enables efficient and flexible hybridization designsPeter A C 't Hoen
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Nucleic Acids Res 32:e41. 2004....
- Gene expression profiling to monitor therapeutic and adverse effects of antisense therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophyPeter A C 't Hoen
Leiden University Medical Center, Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Room S 04 003, Postbus 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Pharmacogenomics 7:281-97. 2006....
- Large-scale gene expression analysis of human skeletal myoblast differentiationEllen Sterrenburg
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Wassenaarseweg 72, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Neuromuscul Disord 14:507-18. 2004..Further study of these genes can bring new insights into the process of muscle differentiation, and they are candidate genes for neuromuscular disorders with an as yet unidentified cause...
- A common reference for cDNA microarray hybridizationsEllen Sterrenburg
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Wassenaarseweg 72, 2333AL Leiden, Nederland
Nucleic Acids Res 30:e116. 2002..2-fold change. The described method can be used in hybridizations with both amplified and non-amplified targets, is time saving and provides a constant batch of common reference that lasts for thousands of hybridizations...
- Exploiting the full power of temporal gene expression profiling through a new statistical test: application to the analysis of muscular dystrophy dataVeronica Vinciotti
Department of Information Systems and Computing, Brunel University, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 7:183. 2006..A Hotelling T2-statistic is derived to detect the genes for which the parameters of these polynomials are significantly different from each other...