M M Thabet
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Drug evaluation: apratastat, a novel TACE/MMP inhibitor for rheumatoid arthritisMohamed M Thabet
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Rheumatology, Albinusdreef 2, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 7:1014-9. 2006..By January 2005, apratastat had entered a phase II clinical trial; however, in October 2006, Wyeth reported that it had terminated development of the drug because of lack of efficacy in this trial...
- FCRL3 promoter 169 CC homozygosity is associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis in Dutch CaucasiansMohamed M Thabet
Department of Rheumatology, C1 45 Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 66:803-6. 2007..Recently, Fc receptor-like 3 (FCRL3) gene was found to be associated with RA susceptibility in Japanese, but with conflicting results in other populations...
- Contribution of Fcgamma receptor IIIA gene 158V/F polymorphism and copy number variation to the risk of ACPA-positive rheumatoid arthritisM M Thabet
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1775-80. 2009..There is increasing evidence that anti-citrullinated peptide antibody (ACPA)-positive RA and ACPA-negative RA have a different genetic background...
- The prognostic value of baseline erosions in undifferentiated arthritisMohamed M Thabet
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, Leiden, PO Box 9600, 2300RC, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R155. 2009..This study evaluates the predictive value of erosive joints for the disease outcome in UA as measured by RA development and disease persistency...
- Diagnostic value of anti-MCV antibodies in differentiating early inflammatory arthritisL Damjanovska
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 69:730-2. 2010....
- The 620W allele is the PTPN22 genetic variant conferring susceptibility to RA in a Dutch populationJ Wesoly
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:617-21. 2007..We tested this hypothesis in an independent white Dutch study...