- Coeliac disease in The NetherlandsJ J Schweizer
Dept of Paediatrics, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:359-64. 2004..Blood samples were available for anonymous research, as well as data on dietary habits, self-reported physical characteristics, health problems, quality of life and socio-economic circumstances...
- Cancer in children with celiac disease: a survey of the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and NutritionJ J Schweizer
Department of Pediatrics, Leiden University Medical Centre, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 33:97-100. 2001..We made a new inventory of cases with CD and cancer in children that were known by the members of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition between 1989 and 1999...
- Abnormal liver enzymes two years after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children: prevalence and risk factorsD Bresters
Department of Paediatric Immunology, Haemato oncology, Bone Marrow Transplantation and Auto immune Diseases, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
Bone Marrow Transplant 41:27-31. 2008..Abnormal liver enzymes occur more often in children who are older at HSCT and transplanted for benign haematological disease. Long-term follow-up is crucial to establish if elevated liver enzymes precede clinical liver disease...
- Presence and functioning of scales and stadiometers in paediatric unitsM Hutteman
Clin Nutr 27:171-2. 2008
- Review article: future research on coeliac disease - a position report from the European multistakeholder platform on coeliac disease (CDEUSSA)R Troncone
Department of Paediatrics and European Laboratory for Investigation of Food Induced Diseases, University Federico II, Naples, Italy
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 27:1030-43. 2008..Its aim is to bring together basic and applied research in the area of coeliac disease (CD). This paper reviews the main issues that are a result of the CDEUSSA initiative...