Affiliation: Leiden University
Country: The Netherlands
- Negative life events and depressive symptoms in the elderly: a life span perspectiveV Kraaij
Leiden University, Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, The Netherlands
Aging Ment Health 5:84-91. 2001..It is suggested that incorporating life histories into the diagnostic interview is advisable...
- Cognitive coping and goal adjustment in people with Peripheral Arterial Disease: relationships with depressive symptomsN Garnefski
Leiden University, Department of Clinical, Health and Neuropsychology, The Netherlands
Patient Educ Couns 76:132-7. 2009..The aim was to study relationships between cognitive coping strategies, goal adjustment processes (goal disengagement and re-engagement) and symptoms of depression in people with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)...
- A meta-analysis of psychoeduational programs for coronary heart disease patientsE Dusseldorp
Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Health Psychol 18:506-19. 1999....
- Cognitive coping and goal adjustment after first-time myocardial infarction: relationships with symptoms of depressionNadia Garnefski
Department of Clinical, Health and Neuropsychology, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
Behav Med 35:79-86. 2009..This suggests that cognitive coping and goal reengagement strategies may be useful targets for intervention...
- Cognitive coping and depressive symptoms in the elderly: a longitudinal studyV Kraaij
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
Aging Ment Health 6:275-81. 2002..This could be linked to the well-established cognitive therapies...
- Traumatic life events and suicide risk among jail inmates: the influence of types of events, time period and significant othersE Blaauw
Department of Clinical Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Trauma Stress 15:9-16. 2002..It is also concluded that suicide risk is dependent of the type of life event, the timing of the event, and the type of persons involved in the event...