Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- [Prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy: time for nuance and a new guideline]Judith Kooiman
afd Nierziekten, Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 157:A5475. 2013..In the vast majority of CIN patients, renal function recovers within weeks or months. Research is needed to study whether patients with mild chronic kidney disease truly benefit from preventive hydration...
- Meta-analysis: serum creatinine changes following contrast enhanced CT imagingJudith Kooiman
Department of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Radiol 81:2554-61. 2012..Secondly, we aimed to identify subgroups at increased risk for CIN...
- Contrast-induced acute kidney injury and clinical outcomes after intra-arterial and intravenous contrast administration: risk comparison adjusted for patient characteristics by designJudith Kooiman
Department of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Leiden University Medical Center LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands Department of Nephrology, LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Am Heart J 165:793-99, 799.e1. 2013..We estimated and compared the risk of CI-AKI and its clinical course after both modes of contrast administration in patients who underwent both...
- Outpatient versus inpatient treatment in patients with pulmonary embolism: a meta-analysisWendy Zondag
Dept of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur Respir J 42:134-44. 2013..We conclude that home treatment or early discharge of selected low-risk patients with pulmonary embolism is as safe as inpatient treatment. ..
- The HAS-BLED Score Identifies Patients with Acute Venous Thromboembolism at High Risk of Major Bleeding Complications during the First Six Months of Anticoagulant TreatmentJudith Kooiman
Department of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 10:e0122520. 2015..We analyzed whether the HAS-BLED score accurately identifies patients at high risk of major bleeds during VKA treatment for acute VTE...
- A randomized comparison of 1-h sodium bicarbonate hydration versus standard peri-procedural saline hydration in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing intravenous contrast-enhanced computerized tomographyJudith Kooiman
Department of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Einthoven Laboratory for Experimental Vascular Medicine, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Nephrol Dial Transplant 29:1029-36. 2014..We analysed whether 1-h sodium bicarbonate hydration prior to CE-CT is non-inferior to saline hydration prior to and after CE-CT in CKD patients...
- Efficacy and safety of vitamin K-antagonists (VKA) for atrial fibrillation in non-dialysis dependent chronic kidney diseaseJudith Kooiman
Department of Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 9:e94420. 2014....
- D-dimer testing in patients with suspected pulmonary embolism and impaired renal functionReza Karami-Djurabi
Section of Vascular Medicine, Department of General Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Am J Med 122:1050-3. 2009..We evaluated the utility of D-dimer testing in patients with impaired renal function...
- Diagnostic outcome management study in patients with clinically suspected recurrent acute pulmonary embolism with a structured algorithmInge C M Mos
Department of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands Electronic address
Thromb Res 133:1039-44. 2014....