Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Evaluating joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis: is it necessary to radiograph both hands and feet?R Knevel
Correspondence to Rachel Knevel, Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 72:345-9. 2013..This study therefore aimed to compare the radiological information obtained both when evaluating single time point radiographs and progression over time, in early and advanced RA...
- A genetic variant in granzyme B is associated with progression of joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritisR Knevel
Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 65:582-9. 2013..Serum levels of granzyme B are increased in RA and are also associated with radiographic erosions. The aim of this study was to investigate GZMB as a candidate gene accounting for the severity of joint destruction in RA...
- Genetic variants in IL15 associate with progression of joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis: a multicohort studyR Knevel
Correspondence to Rachel Knevel, Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Rheumatology, Leiden 2333ZA, Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1651-7. 2012..There are also emerging data that IL-15 affects osteoclastogenesis. The authors investigated the association of genetic variants in IL15 with the rate of joint destruction in RA...
- Genetic predisposition of the severity of joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based studyRachel Knevel
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 71:707-9. 2012..The evaluation of the heritability of the severity of RA is basic to further studies on genetic factors. A study was undertaken to determine whether joint destruction is heritable...
- Current evidence for a strategic approach to the management of rheumatoid arthritis with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: a systematic literature review informing the EULAR recommendations for the management of rheumatoid arthritisR Knevel
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, Albinusdreef 2, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 69:987-94. 2010..To perform a systematic literature review of effective strategies for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Classification of rheumatoid arthritis: comparison of the 1987 American College of Rheumatology criteria and the 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism criteriaM P M van der Linden
Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 63:37-42. 2011....