Kim L L Habets
Affiliation: Leiden University
Country: The Netherlands
- Vaccination using oxidized low-density lipoprotein-pulsed dendritic cells reduces atherosclerosis in LDL receptor-deficient miceKim L L Habets
Division of Biopharmaceutics, Leiden Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Gorlaeus Laboratories, Leiden University, PO Box 9502, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Cardiovasc Res 85:622-30. 2010..In this study, we transferred oxLDL-pulsed mature DCs (mDCs) to LDL receptor-null (LDLr(-/-)) mice and examined the effects on atherosclerosis...
- Effects of deletion of macrophage ABCA7 on lipid metabolism and the development of atherosclerosis in the presence and absence of ABCA1Illiana Meurs
Division of Biopharmaceutics, Leiden Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Gorlaeus Laboratories, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 7:e30984. 2012..Our data indicate that ABCA7 may play a role in T cell proliferation and erythropoeisis in spleen...
- Vaccination against TIE2 reduces atherosclerosisArnaud D Hauer
Division of Biopharmaceutics, Leiden University, 2333 CC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Atherosclerosis 204:365-71. 2009..TIE2(+) cells play a crucial role in processes that are involved in atherosclerosis, such as angiogenesis. Therefore, the specific deletion of TIE2(+) cells by means of DNA vaccination may affect atherosclerosis...
- Macrophage ABCA5 deficiency influences cellular cholesterol efflux and increases susceptibility to atherosclerosis in female LDLr knockout miceDan Ye
Division of Biopharmaceutics, LACDR, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 395:387-94. 2010..To determine the role of macrophage ATP-binding cassette transporter A5 (ABCA5) in cellular cholesterol homeostasis and atherosclerotic lesion development...
- Receptor-mediated targeting of cathepsins in professional antigen presenting cellsUlrik Hillaert
Leiden Institute of Chemistry, Leiden University, P O Box 9052, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 48:1629-32. 2009..Uptake of the probe in professional antigen presenting cells and subsequent labeling of cathepsins proceeded in a mannose-receptor dependent manner...