L B S Gelinck
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- The effect of anti-tumour necrosis factor alpha treatment on the antibody response to influenza vaccinationL B S Gelinck
Department of Infectious Diseases, Leiden University Medical Center LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 67:713-6. 2008..Therefore, we investigated the effect of the three currently available anti-TNF agents on influenza vaccination outcomes in a patient population with long-standing disease...
- [Practical advice for travellers with immune disorders]L B S Gelinck
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum, afd Infectieziekten, C5 P, Postbus 9600, 2300 RC Leiden
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 152:1725-9. 2008..Provided that they are given proper individualised advice, there is little concrete evidence to suggest that these patients should not travel anywhere they wish...
- Synergistic immunosuppressive effect of anti-TNF combined with methotrexate on antibody responses to the 23 valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccineL B S Gelinck
Department of Infectious Diseases, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Vaccine 26:3528-33. 2008..We studied the effect of immunosuppressive treatment, including anti-TNF and methotrexate, on the response to pneumococcal polysaccharide (PPS) vaccine...
- Intradermal vaccination to protect against yellow fever and influenzaA H E Roukens
Department of Infectious Diseases, Suite C5 P, Leiden University Medical Centre, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 351:159-79. 2012....
- Pneumonia involving Aspergillus and Rhizopus spp. after a near-drowning incident with subsequent Nocardia cyriacigeorgici and N. farcinica coinfection as a late complicationA P van Dam
Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, Leiden University Medical Centre, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 24:61-4. 2005..One week later, sputum cultures revealed N. cyriacigeorgici as well as N. farcinica. The patient recovered fully after prolonged therapy with liposomal amphotericin B, amikacin, meropenem and cotrimoxazole...
- Poor serological responses upon influenza vaccination in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with rituximabL B S Gelinck
Ann Rheum Dis 66:1402-3. 2007