Yvonne M Drewes
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- [Disciplinary proceedings on screening and preventive diagnostics]Yvonne M Drewes
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum, Leiden, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 153:A233. 2009..To gain insight into the disciplinary verdicts on screening and preventive diagnostics and their contribution to the professional standard...
- GPs' perspectives on preventive care for older people: a focus group studyYvonne M Drewes
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Br J Gen Pract 62:e765-72. 2012..Preventive care traditionally aims to prevent diseases or injuries. For older people, different aims of prevention, such as maintenance of independence and wellbeing, are increasingly important...
- Assessment of appropriateness of screening community-dwelling older people to prevent functional declineYvonne M Drewes
Department of Public Health and Primary Care Postzone V0 P, Leiden University Medical Center, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:42-50. 2012..To identify appropriate screening conditions, stratified according to age and vulnerability, to prevent functional decline in older people...
- The effect of cognitive impairment on the predictive value of multimorbidity for the increase in disability in the oldest old: the Leiden 85-plus StudyYvonne M Drewes
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leiden University Medical Center, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Age Ageing 40:352-7. 2011..prevention of disability is an important aim of healthcare for older persons. Selection of persons at risk is a first crucial step in this process...
- Prognostic value of cardiovascular disease status: the Leiden 85-plus studyPetra G van Peet
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leiden University Medical Center, Postzone V0 P, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Age (Dordr) 35:1433-44. 2013....