Marieke CH de Visser
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- The HR2 haplotype of factor V: effects on factor V levels, normalized activated protein C sensitivity ratios and the risk of venous thrombosisM C de Visser
Dept of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Thromb Haemost 83:577-82. 2000..However, the HR2 haplotype is associated with a reduced sensitivity for APC in carriers of FVL and with reduced factor V antigen levels...
- Factor X levels, polymorphisms in the promoter region of factor X, and the risk of venous thrombosisM C de Visser
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center, Dept of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Thromb Haemost 85:1011-7. 2001..We conclude that high FX levels predict risk of thrombosis, but are not a risk factor for venous thrombosis when the levels of other vitamin K-dependent proteins are taken into account...
- The effect of plasma caeruloplasmin levels on the sensitivity for activated protein CMarieke C H de Visser
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center, Department of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Br J Haematol 118:843-6. 2002..19 x 10-2; 95% CI: -0.34 x 10-2 to -0.05 x 10-2). After additional adjustment for factor VIII levels, which are known to influence the assay, the effect of caeruloplasmin on APC sensitivity completely disappeared...
- Linkage analysis of factor VIII and von Willebrand factor loci as quantitative trait lociM C H De Visser
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center, Department of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Thromb Haemost 1:1771-6. 2003..70 (P = 0.04) and non-parametric Z-score = 1.92 (P = 0.03)]. About 20% of the total variation in VWF levels may be attributed to this VWF locus...
- Generalizing Terwilliger's likelihood approach: a new score statistic to test for genetic associationRachid El Galta
Department of Medical Statistics and Bioinformatics, Leiden University Medical Center, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Genet 8:63. 2007..As an alternative to the likelihood ratio statistic, we derive a score statistic, which has a tractable expression. For haplotype analysis, we assume that phase is known...