Paul L A M Corstjens
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- A rapid assay for on-site monitoring of infliximab trough levels: a feasibility studyPaul L A M Corstjens
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, Einthovenweg 20 Bldg 2, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Anal Bioanal Chem 405:7367-75. 2013..Because of its generic nature, the assay is suited for detecting most therapeutic anti-TNF-α monoclonal antibodies. ..
- Lateral flow assay for simultaneous detection of cellular- and humoral immune responsesPaul L A M Corstjens
Department of Molecular Cell Biology Leiden University Medical Center, Einthovenweg 20, 2333 ZC Leiden, The Netherlands
Clin Biochem 44:1241-6. 2011..The development of a cytokine detection assay suitable for detection of multiple biomarkers for improved diagnosis of mycobacterial diseases...
- Lateral-flow and up-converting phosphor reporters to detect single-stranded nucleic acids in a sandwich-hybridization assayPaul L A M Corstjens
Laboratory for Cytochemistry and Cytometry, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, Wassenaarseweg 72, The Netherlands
Anal Biochem 312:191-200. 2003..With the assay described here as little as 0.1 fmol of a specific single-stranded nucleic acid target was detected in a background of 10 microg fish sperm DNA...
- Rapid assay format for multiplex detection of humoral immune responses to infectious disease pathogens (HIV, HCV, and TB)Paul L A M Corstjens
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1098:437-45. 2007..The bench-top CF format was converted to a microfluidic platform and a first prototype semiautomated chip capable of performing CF is presented here...
- Up-converting phosphor technology-based lateral flow assay for detection of Schistosoma circulating anodic antigen in serumPaul L A M Corstjens
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Bldg 2, S 01 030, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Clin Microbiol 46:171-6. 2008..In conclusion, the UPT-LF assay is a low-complexity test with higher sensitivity than the CAA-ELISA, well suited for laboratory diagnosis of individual active Schistosoma infections...
- A user-friendly, highly sensitive assay to detect the IFN-gamma secretion by T cellsPaul L A M Corstjens
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden, The Netherlands
Clin Biochem 41:440-4. 2008..Development of a user-friendly test alternative to ELISA-based assays to detect IFN-gamma by in vitro cultured peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) stimulated with pathogen-derived antigens...