D J Lips
Affiliation: Jeroen Bosch Hospital
Country: The Netherlands
- The role of APC and beta-catenin in the aetiology of aggressive fibromatosis (desmoid tumors)D J Lips
Department of Surgery, Jeroen Bosch Hospital, Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Eur J Surg Oncol 35:3-10. 2009..Better understanding of the aetiology of aggressive fibromatosis is needed to be able to develop new treatment strategies to cope with the high recurrence rates...
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy to direct treatment in gastric cancer. A systematic review of the literatureD J Lips
Department of Surgery, Jeroen Bosch Hospital, PO Box 90153, Zip code 5200 ME, s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Eur J Surg Oncol 37:655-61. 2011..However, the precise method of sentinel lymph node biopsy in EGC has to be determined further. Large, randomized series should be initiated in Europe to address this issue...
- Trends in incidence, treatment and survival of gastric adenocarcinoma between 1990 and 2007: a population-based study in the NetherlandsA E Dassen
Jeroen Bosch Hospital, Department of Surgery, P O Box 90153, 5200 ME s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 46:1101-10. 2010..Survival of gastric cancer in the Western world remains poor. We conducted a retrospective population-based study to evaluate trends in incidence, treatment and outcome of gastric adenocarcinoma...
- FDG-PET has no definite role in preoperative imaging in gastric cancerA E Dassen
Department of Surgery, Jeroen Bosch Hospital, PO Box 90153, 5200 ME, s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Eur J Surg Oncol 35:449-55. 2009..However, prognosis remains poor and cancer recurrence rates are high, also due to lymph node metastases. To improve outcome, (neo)adjuvant treatment strategies with chemo- and/or radiotherapy regimes are employed...
- The number of high-risk factors is related to outcome in stage II colonic cancer patientsB Koebrugge
Jeroen Bosch Hospital, Department of Surgery, Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Eur J Surg Oncol 37:964-70. 2011..The purpose of this study was i) to determine the magnitude of prognostic significance of the conventional high-risk factors and ii) to determine whether the number of high-risk factors influences outcome...