Gert Jan Hendriks
Country: The Netherlands
- A randomized controlled study of paroxetine and cognitive-behavioural therapy for late-life panic disorderG J Hendriks
Forum GGz Nijmegen, Department for Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Acta Psychiatr Scand 122:11-9. 2010..To examine the effectiveness of paroxetine and cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) in elderly patients suffering from panic disorder with or without agoraphobia (PD(A))...
- Agoraphobic cognitions in old and young patients with panic disorderGert Jan Hendriks
Institute for Integrated Mental Health Pro Persona, Center of Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:1155-8. 2010..To compare the agoraphobic cognitions of younger and older patients suffering from panic disorder with agoraphobia by means of existing questionnaires...
- Predictors of outcome of pharmacological and psychological treatment of late-life panic disorder with agoraphobiaGert Jan Hendriks
Centre for Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Lent, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 27:146-50. 2012..This study aims to evaluate the differential predictive values of age, age of onset and duration of illness on paroxetine and cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) outcome in late-life panic disorder with agoraphobia...
- Prescriptive variables for d-cycloserine augmentation of exposure therapy for posttraumatic stress disorderRianne A de Kleine
Radboud University Nijmegen, Behavioural Science Institute, NijCare, The Netherlands Center for Anxiety Disorders Overwaal, Institution for Integrated Mental Health Care Pro Persona, Nijmegen, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Psychiatr Res 48:40-6. 2014..Ultimately, this may contribute to treatment matching strategies in order to improve treatment efficacy of exposure therapy for PTSD...
- A randomized placebo-controlled trial of D-cycloserine to enhance exposure therapy for posttraumatic stress disorderRianne A de Kleine
Radboud University Nijmegen, Behavioural Science Institute, NijCare, The Netherlands
Biol Psychiatry 71:962-8. 2012..We examined whether augmentation of prolonged exposure therapy for PTSD with DCS enhances treatment efficacy...
- Utility of measuring remoralization in addition to symptoms in efficacy research: a preliminary studyWiede Vissers
Academic Centre Social Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Psychother Res 20:611-8. 2010..Although strongly related to symptom reduction, the measurement of remoralization is expected to provide unique information for treatment efficacy research...