Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Cost-effectiveness targets for multi-detector row CT angiography in the work-up of patients with intermittent claudicationKaren Visser
Program for the Assessment of Radiological Technology, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Dr Molewaterplein 50, Rm Ee21 40B, 3015GE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Radiology 227:647-56. 2003....
- Pretreatment imaging workup for patients with intermittent claudication: a cost-effectiveness analysisKaren Visser
Program for the Assessment of Radiological Technology Program, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Vasc Interv Radiol 14:53-62. 2003..To determine the optimal imaging strategy in pretreatment workup of patients with intermittent claudication with use of noninvasive imaging modalities and intraarterial digital subtraction angiography (DSA)...
- Interobserver agreement for the interpretation of contrast-enhanced 3D MR angiography and MDCT angiography in peripheral arterial diseaseRody Ouwendijk
Department of Radiology, Erasmus Medical Center, Dr Molewaterplein 50, Rm Ee 2118, 3015 GE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
AJR Am J Roentgenol 185:1261-7. 2005..The objective of our study was to compare interobserver agreement for interpretations of contrast-enhanced 3D MR angiography and MDCT angiography in patients with peripheral arterial disease...
- Intermittent claudication: cost-effectiveness of revascularization versus exercise therapySybolt O de Vries
Department of Health Sciences, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
Radiology 222:25-36. 2002..To compare the costs, effectiveness, and cost-effectiveness of alternative treatment strategies for intermittent claudication...
- Living renal donors: optimizing the imaging strategy--decision- and cost-effectiveness analysisYlian S Liem
Program for the Assessment of Radiological Technology ART Program and the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Erasmus MC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Radiology 226:53-62. 2003..To determine the most cost-effective strategy for preoperative imaging performed in potential living renal donors...
- Peripheral arterial disease: sensitivity-encoded multiposition MR angiography compared with intraarterial angiography and conventional multiposition MR angiographyRoland Bezooijen
Department of Radiology, St Catharina Hospital, Michelangelolaan 2, 5623 EJ, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Radiology 231:263-71. 2004....
- Contrast-enhanced MR angiography and digital subtraction angiography in living renal donors: diagnostic agreement, impact on decision making, and costsMarc C J M Kock
Department of Radiology, Erasmus Medical Center, P O Box 1738, 3000 DR, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
AJR Am J Roentgenol 185:448-56. 2005..The objective of our study was to evaluate the diagnostic agreement, the impact on decision making, and the costs of contrast-enhanced MR angiography and digital subtraction angiography in the workup of living renal donors...