Joost van Rosmalen
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Cost-effectiveness of cervical cancer screening: cytology versus human papillomavirus DNA testingJ van Rosmalen
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BJOG 119:699-709. 2012..To determine the most cost-effective screening programme for cervical cancer...
- Age- and region-specific hepatitis B prevalence in Turkey estimated using generalized linear mixed models: a systematic reviewMehlika Toy
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Dr, Molewaterplein 50, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Infect Dis 11:337. 2011..To provide a clear picture of the current hepatitis B situation, the authors performed a systematic review to estimate the age- and region-specific prevalence of chronic hepatitis B (CHB) in Turkey...
- Liquid-based cervical cytology using ThinPrep technology: weighing the pros and cons in a cost-effectiveness analysisEsther W de Bekker-Grob
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC University Medical Centre Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer Causes Control 23:1323-31. 2012..Based on the results of a Dutch randomised controlled trial, we conducted cost-effectiveness threshold analyses to investigate under what circumstances manually screened ThinPrep LBC is cost-effective for screening...
- Risk of cervical cancer after completed post-treatment follow-up of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: population based cohort studyMatejka Rebolj
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, Netherlands
BMJ 345:e6855. 2012....
- Multicohort models in cost-effectiveness analysis: why aggregating estimates over multiple cohorts can hide useful informationJames F O'Mahony
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Med Decis Making 33:407-14. 2013....
- Primary screening for human papillomavirus compared with cytology screening for cervical cancer in European settings: cost effectiveness analysis based on a Dutch microsimulation modelInge M C M de Kok
Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Department of Public Health, PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, Netherlands
BMJ 344:e670. 2012....