Mark K Titulaer
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- A database application for pre-processing, storage and comparison of mass spectra derived from patients and controlsMark K Titulaer
Department of Neurology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Bioinformatics 7:403. 2006....
- A software application for comparing large numbers of high resolution MALDI-FTICR MS spectra demonstrated by searching candidate biomarkers for glioma blood vessel formationMark K Titulaer
Department of Neurology, Laboratory of Neuro Oncology, Clinical and Cancer Proteomics, Erasmus Medical Center, Dr, Molewaterplein 50, PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Bioinformatics 9:133. 2008..The software application is tested by searching angiogenesis related proteins in glioma by comparing laser capture micro dissected- and enzymatic by trypsin digested tissue sections...
- Quantitative matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization-fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance (MALDI-FT-ICR) peptide profiling and identification of multiple-sclerosis-related proteinsMarcel P Stoop
Laboratories of Neuro Oncology Clinical and Cancer Proteomics, Department of Neurology, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam 3000 DR, The Netherlands
J Proteome Res 8:1404-14. 2009..Application on a set of 163 cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples showed significantly differential abundant peptides, which were subsequently identified into proteins (e.g., chromogranin A, clusterin, and complement C3)...
- Proteomics comparison of cerebrospinal fluid of relapsing remitting and primary progressive multiple sclerosisMarcel P Stoop
Laboratory of Neuro Oncology, Department of Neurology, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 5:e12442. 2010..Proteomics analysis of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) has detected a number of proteins that were elevated in MScl patients. Here we specifically aimed to differentiate between the PP and RR subtypes of MScl by comparing CSF proteins...
- Identification of glioma neovascularization-related proteins by using MALDI-FTMS and nano-LC fractionation to microdissected tumor vesselsDana A N Mustafa
Department of Pathology, Erasmus Medical Center, Dr Molewaterplein 50, 3015 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1147-57. 2007..This work proves that gel-free mass spectrometric techniques can be used on relatively small numbers of cells generated by microdissection procedures to successfully identify differentially expressed proteins...
- Multiple sclerosis-related proteins identified in cerebrospinal fluid by advanced mass spectrometryMarcel P Stoop
Laboratories of Neuro Oncology Clinical and Cancer Proteomics, Department of Neurology, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Proteomics 8:1576-85. 2008..CSF chromogranin A levels were confirmed to be significantly elevated in the MScl group using an ELISA...
- Differential expression of protease activity in serum samples of prostate carcinoma patients with metastasesLennard J M Dekker
Department of Neurology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Proteomics 10:2348-58. 2010..Importantly, the observed prostate carcinoma-related inhibition of the proteolysis was reproduced ex vivo using synthetic peptides...
- Proteomic analysis of human osteoblastic cells: relevant proteins and functional categories for differentiationRodrigo D A M Alves
Department of Internal Medicine, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Proteome Res 9:4688-700. 2010..Taken together, this study increases our understanding of the proteomics changes that accompany osteoblast differentiation and may permit the discovery of novel modulators of bone formation...
- Label-free peptide profiling of Orbitrap™ full mass spectraMark K Titulaer
Laboratory of Neuro Oncology and Clinical and Cancer Proteomics, Department of Neurology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Dr, Molewaterplein 50, P, O, Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Res Notes 4:21. 2011..abstract:..
- Proteomic analysis of naphthalene-induced airway epithelial injury and repair in a cystic fibrosis mouse modelIsabel M Carvalho-Oliveira
Department of Cell Biology, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Proteome Res 8:3606-16. 2009..Further, the results suggest the involvement of prostaglandin and retinoic acid metabolism in the abnormal responses of CF mutant mice to injury...