Regine P Steegers-Theunissen
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Epigenetic profiles in children with a neural tube defect; a case-control study in two populationsLisette Stolk
Department of Internal Medicine, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 8:e78462. 2013....
- DNA methylation of IGF2DMR and H19 is associated with fetal and infant growth: the generation R studyMarieke I Bouwland-Both
The Generation R Study Group, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 8:e81731. 2013..Furthermore, our results suggest a possibility of mediation of DNA methylation in the association between the genetic variants and SGA. To conclude, IGF2DMR and H19 DNA methylation is associated with fetal and infant growth. ..
- Tissue-specific DNA methylation profiles in newbornsEmilie Herzog
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Centre Rotterdam, Dr, Molewaterplein 50, Rotterdam, GE 3015, The Netherlands
Clin Epigenetics 5:8. 2013....
- Periconceptional maternal folic acid use of 400 microg per day is related to increased methylation of the IGF2 gene in the very young childRegine P Steegers-Theunissen
Obstetrics and Gynecology Division of Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 4:e7845. 2009..Moreover, we tested whether the methylation of the IGF2 DMR was independently associated with birth weight...
- Preconception folic acid use modulates estradiol and follicular responses to ovarian stimulationJohn M Twigt
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E322-9. 2011..We investigated the effects of low-dose folic acid use (0.4 mg/d) on the ovarian response to mild and conventional ovarian stimulation in women...
- Body mass index and central adiposity are associated with sperm quality in men of subfertile couplesFatima Hammiche
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Dr Molewaterplein 50, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 27:2365-72. 2012..Therefore, this study aims to assess the associations between BMI, central adiposity and sperm parameters in men of subfertile couples...
- Peptide patterns of laser dissected human trophoblasts analyzed by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation-time of flight mass spectrometryChristianne J M de Groot
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Proteomics 5:597-607. 2005..In the future this method is potentially suitable for finding specific peptides and identification of proteins that are related to the pathogenesis of trophoblast pregnancy diseases such as preeclampsia...
- Complex congenital malformations and the impact of the plasminogen activator system and beta-hCG in amniotic fluidAnna C Verkleij-Hagoort
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Division of Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine, Erasmus MC, University Medical Centre, Dr Molewaterplein 40, 3015 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 135:47-52. 2007..The plasminogen activator system and beta-hCG may affect neural crest cells and angiogenesis, and thereby embryogenesis. Therefore, we investigated these parameters in amniotic fluids of pregnancies with a complex congenital malformation...
- Seminal plasma cobalamin significantly correlates with sperm concentration in men undergoing IVF or ICSI proceduresJolanda C Boxmeer
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Division of Obstetrics and Reproductive Medicine, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Androl 28:521-7. 2007..These findings suggest that folate and cobalamin are transferred from the blood to the male reproductive organs and emphasize the role of cobalamin in spermatogenesis in human...